Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

[ADMIN] Rules of the road for this room
+ Reply to Thread

[ADMIN] Rules of the road for this room

Okay, here we go. This room is for mainstream climatological, solar and (perhaps) celestial events. The more "fringe" material will be moved to UNEX (as usual). So, jump in and have a nice yap-session....

Please note: This is a public room.

I'll take care of a new graphic design as soon as I can...

this is a great idea dennis! with this forum on the main page i'll be much more likely to remember to check it.

Ditto! VERY handy where it is on the main page! Thank you!

I presume this is a 'no hostile debunking' forum?
    [center][i][color=darkred][b]"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it."[/b][/i]
    -- Judge Learned Hand --[/color]

[url=http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1008004&postcount=1][color=darkred][i]Why the 'Xn' abbreviation for 'Christian' ???[/i][/color][/url][/center]

Since the posts in here are more mainstream, one could assume that, yes. The kinda "woowoo" posts will go in UNEX.