Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Comments for Endurance
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Fleataxi....I blame this cliff hanger on you. Chili hadn't done it to us until you had to go and mention it.

You & Marine have got some competition for great stories going with these stories.

Chili great story and we have suffered long enough with the cliff hanger....could we please please please find out what is happening.....please
    CG

I am starting to wonder if Chili is ok or something happened to her. Does anyone know. Praying you are ok Chili.

More, I noticed. Thank you it was very good.

thank you so much

Glad to have you back. I am enjoying the story and can hardly wait for the next chapter.
    Dianna

Glad to read the new chapters! Good story - keep em coming
    Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable. (Anonymous)

Thanks for the new chapter. Am looking forward to reading more...

She

I'm really enjoying the story. Thank you.

Wow, just when you think it can't get any better you done did it.

What an awesome chapter -- seeped in the mobid complexities of pshtf [post ... fan] life.

Kate did an amewsome mitzvah of helping Lisa get back on her feet and the whole county will benefit from it.
    "We have blown our chance: Instead of going into outerspace we have ventured into cyberspace" (c)2000 Ofuzzy1
    The fine print: Quoted items are used under the Fair Use Act for educational purposes. In other words: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Great Chapter!

Lisa represents the resolve and resourcefulness that will be neccessary if SHTF. She was capable of doing what it took to ensure her and her son's survival. I wonder how many will be made of such sturdy stuff in the real world!!

Keep up the good writing.

Carlysle

Great chapter, I keep rereading it, can't wait to see what comes next.

You put us right in the story and we pull for the characters just like they were real.

Keep up the good work and we wait (im)patiently for more
    CG

Great last chapter.

CP:

Bravo!
    "We have blown our chance: Instead of going into outerspace we have ventured into cyberspace" (c)2000 Ofuzzy1
    The fine print: Quoted items are used under the Fair Use Act for educational purposes. In other words: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Don't tell us that is the end......

when is Nick coming back, where is he, how does Eric know him and why was Eric sent to Kate? Don't let this be one of those Twilight Zone endings......please.

Great chapter. Please don't let this story die. It's probably my favorite so far on TB2K. Thanks for sharing it with us.......

DAY-UM!! I hope Kate is going to be okay...she's got to pull through...tell me she does!

You know...you're going to have to post another chapter now real quick like!

She

This is why I love writing.

Chapter 17 is being edited as we speak.

Another great chapter. Please don't keep us waiting on this cliff hanger.

Thanks for the story I'm really enjoying it.

AWESOME!! Thank you so much for sharing another chapter. Keep 'em coming.

excellent story, simply brilliant , looking forward to more chaptersof this It isi great chili, really good.and I would say, very realistic. I am not sure about chevaz, friend of foe.
    can't wait for more chapters, this is a wonderful story.
    blessings to all momof23goats

Still waiting patiently, NOT!!

Thank you so much for the new chapter and NOT killing off kate! Now for the next chapter!

She

I'll second that, keep them coming.

Well, Iam hooked.

More! More!

It was great! Thanks for the new chapter.

Hey Chili can we have some more please
    It's a great story, just tooooooo slow on the chapters LOL

You are an excellent author.....so get to authoring please

cg

Chili Where Are You???????

Gosh Chili,
    Have you disappeared again? I thought when you first posted your story you said that you would be adding the chapters on regular, short-term basis. I really enjoy the story but it is soooooo long between chapters that I just about forget what the story is about and the characters. Have mercy on us memory challenged seniors and add the chapters faster please.
    Thank You.