Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Hello All
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Hello to all the writers from Frugals and members on this board thanks for letting me join.

We're glad to have you and all the other Frugal refugees here!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Welcome.....what's a frugal?

It's another prepping board - Frugalsquirrels.com They had a great fiction section, but the main guy over there decided to close it, so many of the authors and readers are coming over here.

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

and my portion forever.

Whtdrgn,
    Glad to have you, bub! Now we can get on with the stories!!! WWWHHHHOOOOOHHHOOOOO!!!!!!

Did you get booted too?

WAB
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."---- Robert A. Heinlein

Welcome from another Frugal refugee! They haven't booted me off yet...

nope not booted and actually no real explanation. I worried that I was the one that might have upset them but no one has said anything to me. I am happy to be here and I will post my story in the next few days and well add more chapters as I can.

To the mods is there a limit on the size of posts. I have my story in chapters but I also have one large file that is several of the chapters together. It does not bother me either way and I do not want to cause the board any issues.

Again thanks for letting me join and I look forward to seeing how you all like the story as it progresses.

Hey WD! Welcome! This is somewhat different from the other place in that more freedom of expression is allowed. Looking forward to you continuing your writing.

Welcome...am loving all the stories!
    Deemy

Whtdragn
    Glad you made it, been watching for you and was 1 day from sending you a followup post to see if maybe
    you were posting your story somewhere else.
    But you're here now and can't wait to start Something New going again.
    Thanks for joining us.
    ChemicalGal/Jo

There is a 25k character limit on posts. When the exodus from Frugals to here started, it was 15k, but Dennis upped it at the request of incoming authors. Unfortunately, though, that is as high as we can go.

and my portion forever.

Just noticed something else about Frugal. He mentioned trying to make sure only productive members were on there, as in those who post a lot. I just checked my stats, been there for about a year and a month, made only 14 posts. So much for that excuse.

Glad to see you here whtdragn. Really missed your story and was hoping you would start posting here.

Welcome Whtdragn!!!! I am so happy with all the authors that are joining and sharing here.

Carly
    "I've learned that people will forget what you said, People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -- Maya Angelou

can't wait to pick up on your stories, good stuff