Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

At The Podium Part 1
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Horn,
    Spike was inspired by the random goofiness of a handful of children that I have been lucky enough to spend time with. I have a scholol aged son but haven't used any of his stories since they are too personal and making up stuff is almost as fun.
    223shootersc
    As always thanks for your contiuned support and positive comments. The number of readers as well as feedback sometimes determines if a story is drawn out to it's natural ending or if it is left in limbo. Sadly I write for as many people as I can get to read a story and if the feedback is thin then I'm forced to determine that maybe my efforts are better spent elsewhere. With that in mind readers like you that offer comments and positive feedback are the reason I put my stuff out there.
    Thanks,
    alangator

Well, I have to admit I've been remiss in not leaving enough notes here as well!

Your stories are greatly appreciated, and I admit I too look forward to seeing them.

I just hate to sound like a 'M-o-o-a-a-r' zombie!

...but I could...

M-o-o-a-a-r!!!!!

we definitely need MOAR Alangator

I also admit to being remiss to not replying to your posts.
    I find this storyline very satisfying.

alangator I am really enjoying this story I know that I am late in reading it but just found it and glad I did. Thanks for the story.
    Wayne

alangator I just finished At The Podium, this was one great story, I will definitely be reading your other story's. Thank for writing for us.
    Wayne
    Last edited by stjwelding; 12-13-2012 at 08:02 AM. Reason: extra word

I have actually started fooling with this story again. A month ago I was excited to see that it had risen to the top of the list on one of the sites and thought hey if there was a big event in the storyline I could do another set of chapters.
    Right now I have a basis outline and a chapter or two. I think I did a decent job of setting the story up for some interesting times but time will tell if I can make it good enough to mess with. I'll keep everyone posted about how it's coming along.
    alangator

Alangator,

Looking forward to reading more.

YEA!

This was a very good story. I thank you for all the hard work. I really liked it.

Just got done with the story. WOW! Intense. Thank you! (Can't wait for the sequel.)