Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Count your blessings
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Count your blessings

The resulting uproar shook the rafters as voices yelled in protest and people scattered from the slippery, odoriferous droplets Inky, Ruby and Junior seemed hell bent on sharing with their unappreciative people.

"Oh gag!" Clora hollered with feeling. "Out dogs, get out! Open the freakin door Wayne!"

Wayne was rolling on the floor in laughter, covered in as much manure as the dogs. Tears were streaming down his face and he was trying to talk, but couldn't.

Evie marched over and opened the door, sternly ordering the dogs outside. Inky and Ruby obeyed, Junior thought this was a wonderful time for a game of chase and he really got into the spirit of the fun.

Back and forth under the table, Junior wiped his sodden fur and assorted hitchhikers from the manure lagoon against the pant legs and skirts of the Hanson clan. Benny waited until Junior made a round and opened the door, blocking the pup and sweeping him outside with a swift foot.

"Thank goodness," Evie breathed a sigh of relief. "I don't think I could have taken another minute of all that fun. I believe those dogs are getting worse as they gang uo on us."

"Evil and vicious monsters," Sandy spat with feeling. "What ever is on my face and whatever goo I just spit out, I'm warning you, don't say a word about what it is."

Benny, Inga, Lainey and Clora laughed with good feeling. Wayne was still enjoying the fracas from his vantage point on the floor.

Evie had a curiosity she needed scratched. She wanted to see what the trophies might hold, a big heaping helping of skepticism doubting that story about diamonds.

"Benny, you and Wayne run downstairs and bring up Inga's trunk. If we women grab a rag and make a clean spot, we can test Stan's lies." Evie looked in disgust at the mess in her kitchen.

"You don't believe Stan?" Lainey was curious.

"Not a bit," Evie replied firmly. "Something doesn't sound right."

"Don't forget, my trunk took almost a year to reach here," Inga said softly, thinking back on the unusual circumstances, finding now that it made more sense.

There was crashing, bumping and some under breath cussing as the men maneuvered the trunk up stairs.

"There must be lead pigs in here," Benny panted as he levered the trunk next to the table. "How much did it cost to send this monstrosity home? It weighs a ton."

"No idea, let's get one of those up on the table and take it apart," Inga opened the trunk and lifted out a gold plated cup a foot long.

"See if the base will loosen from the trophy," Clora suggested, leaning over to grab another statue from the trunk.

Oh Pac, you dear. You just can't leave the old computer alone, can you? Well, we are happy to see you launched into the next episode. Won't expect to hear from you every day, just when you find time. Thank you.

Woo hoo, Pac! NICE to see you and Evie and Benny and Clora and Inga, etc back!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

What a nice find tonight. Thank you Pac.

Thank You, Pac. It is a wonderful find.

Thank you me thinks those things are REAL GOLD. Or the truck is made of the stuff.