Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

The Ring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Ring

The Ring

This isn't fiction, but I thought people here might appreciate it, especially if they are about to think 'yeah right' to a coincidence in a story.

My husband sells vegetables at a Farmer's Market and stands beside a lady named Fran. The market has a curb where the vendors stand and there's always leaves and junk down by the curb. He was kicking at these leaves while it was slow and he noticed what looked like a wedding band. He picked it up and had a look at it. Inside the ring was an inscription, Mary and James 1923-1973.

Fran, the lady who stands beside my husband, said, "My parents were called Mary and James, but I can't remember what year they were married. They had a ring that I gave to my daughter, but she lost it a while ago. I'll check out the dates and call my daughter when I get home."

My husband kept the ring in his money box and went home. Sure enough, not long after he gets a call. Fran says, "My parents were married in 1923, and the ring had and inscription just like that."

So, Frans' daughter had lost the ring in a mall about a 45 minute drive away, about 10 YEARS AGO. She'd pulled her gloves off and the ring came off with them and she figured that she'd never see it again

Somehow, the ring ended up in the stall next to Fran 10 years after it was lost. Now, what are the chances of that happening?

Isn't that something.

some times there are unexplainable things that happen in life. They are to be treasured as gifts because you were chosen to participate in an event God needed to have happen.