Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

[[Feb 28, 2013]] So my wife thinks I have weird dreams.
+ Reply to Thread

[[Feb 28, 2013]] So my wife thinks I have weird dreams.

Really. Seem normal to me but I have years and years of these written down so thought I'd share and see what the response is.

Week of Feb 23-28.

1] I'm in an open pavillion in the lobby of a large, multi-floor Hotel. Something like one might see in Vegas with lots of lights, shops and such. There is a band playing-young group, three guys and two girls, sort of the genre of "Shinedown'. I live at the motel-two of those connectig rooms make up mine and FL's 'apartment'. She is working for the museum that is now part of the hotel.

The band finnishes their gig and I approach and overhear them debating what to do-they are supposed to play again in a few hours, no money on hand and their place is a good hour away by car.

I invite them to come hang out with myself and Fl until their next set is to be played. We get in an elevator. It is one of those cage types so you can see out all around you as you go up or down. As it goes up it shakes and drops with a lurch then continues to my floor. I get them to our apartment then decide I need to go let FL know we have company.

I go back to the elevators and get on a different one. As it starts down it lurches but not just down but side to side and does a half-roll forwards and back then drops, rolls and comes to a stop. I force the gate open and it is 3/4 of the way between floors with the major portion lower than the floor above. It has also rotated in the shaft and I am looking at less than a foot of space between the elevator frame/carrier and the wall at the back. I determine that getting off and climbing around is a better option than a multi-story fall inside a coffin.

I climb out onto the ledge ad chest hug the wall as I hear the elevator brakes let loose-I'm praying nothing catches my clothes if it dsrops. I begin inching my way to my right and indeed the elevator drops behind me taking those inside to wherever the final stop is.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"My Shoes are too Tight. But it is ok as I have forgotten how to Dance."

2. I'm at a restaraunt with my family-the dad, mom and FL along with the sis and her kids. My dad runs the place-large place with decet, not fine diinng but better than Ihop or Denny's.

I see a couple of the waitresses I know taking a break and go to say 'Hi'. They do not have any food and are a bit upset because it has been a busy day. I vollunteer to go to the kitchen and get their order for them and head off.

Turns out the kitchen in several hunndred yards away-I have to go through a mall, down an escalator and then take a sidewalk outside to get there.

In the kitchen the cook isa short Asian woman who speaks just enough English to take orders and call out the ticket numbers for pickup. I try to get across the food is for thw waitresses and finally fix them a couple of chili dogs sice it is fast and quick as the cook glowers at me and keeps making a shoo! hand-motion.

I start back with the chili dogs and when I get into the mall headed for the escalator I realize I lost the damned hotdog somewhere in the dark.

Crap.

I run back and repeat the process and head back to the restaraunt. The escalator is all messed up and it is made of big poofy rolls of some material that has waves in it-have to fight to not be kocked down or lose the hotdog. A guy comes cartwheelig past me and a woman one step above and he yells "AFLAC!" on the way down. We crack up laughing.

I think I have to agree with FL.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

After all these years...finally a topic Fruity and I agree on 100%...

Yes. You have strange dreams Sat.
    Visit me on Etsy: ModernMaille

[[3-113]]

Two cowboys out West back in the 1800's-so down on their luck they have to walk. They come upon a small carival and go in. They come upon a "Magic Puppets!' booth-it is sort of a cage, tall with heavy bars maybe four-foot-square. Inside are two puppets-kind of like Sesame Street puppets, one orange and one purple. When they approach the puppets start moving-dancing and being silly doing a Three Stooges routin sort of thing.

The orange puppet tells the cowboy to give his partner something and his partner will make it disappear.

The cowboys don't really have anything until one suggest the other lets the puppet make his ring disappear. The cowboy with the rig is not keen on this as he is walking for weeks to get the ring home to ask his girl to marry him. Finally he agrees and the puple puppet holds out his left hand-fingers spread.

Cowboy puts the ring over one of the puppets fingers and the puppet aounces "Now I'm making your ring disappear-SUCKER!" while flipping him the bird with both hands-then both puppets go through a trapdoor in the floor of the cage.

The cowboy is stuned then pissed and runs around the back of the cage onto the platform, swing open the door and yanks the trapdoor panel open and jumps in. A short guy comes running out one side to see the other cowboy-heads back onto the platform and into the trap door as a secod short guy comes out of the side door of the platform followed by the cowboy and they run back into the cage and trap door. Another short guy comes out-sees the first cowboy and the process reapeats several times until the carnies bolts for another platform where some other carnies are working.

Both cowboys climb on top and start cussing, ready to shoot carnies when an old dwarf canry come ups and asks the problem.

The cowboy who lost his rigs explains in a loud voice-obviously pissed.

The old carnney calls out "Rinkle! Dinkle! Dor!" and three dwarves-triplets come out of three hiding areas looking a bit ashamed as their pappa scolds then for getting caught and tells hen to give the ring back.

One of them holds out the ring.

The old dwarve then tells them to return the cover charge for entering the carnival.

A different so hands the cowboy a silver dollar.

Finally the old dwarf tells them to apologize and they all do so begrudgingly in unnison "Sorry".