Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story So that your love may be complete.
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

So that your love may be complete.

Mark drove with gritted teeth. The three newest Linderman's were perturbed and wanted to loudly express their displeasure. Clora was frantically trying to soothe her cranky children by reaching in their secure car seats and patting and rubbing their chests.

It was a really good theory, that wasn't working.

The four weeks that Clora spent in the hospital, was suddenly feeling like it wasn't long enough.

Oh... Wow!

Thank You Pac... You have surprised me by continuing the Saga!

... but, Please! don't strain yourself just to satisfy your loyal readers....

We need you to stay healthy and for you to be able to give Mr Pac the support he needs.

Blessings to you both.

Thanks for the start of new story.
    Please take care of yourself and Mr. P.
    Prayers and Much Love continuing for both of U.

Nice teaser! I love the title. Take care of yourself.
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

Big big thank you

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

A thank you from me also .