Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story So that your love may be complete.
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

ah, the adventures are continuing! I figured we would have a longer wait! so thank you so much. I sure hope you are getting settled and Mr. Pac is doing better.

much love and prayers sent.

Thank you for the new chapters Pac.

Sully
    Got Jesus? It's hell without Him.

* When the People become scared of the government it's called Tyranny. When the government becomes scared of the people it's called LIBERTY!!*
    Thomas Jefferson

AH, and now bear fat and a nice bear skin rug. Someone else can eat the bear meat unless I"m really hungry, but the fat is really good for putting on my flint locks.

In a pinch I'll eat bear, but it tastes like horse and I don't like that much either.

3 babies and a bear skin in front of the fire for em to lay on should help through the winter.

Then again in bear country I"m always up armed to deal with it. Hoping Mark gets to it first.

OH OH, maybe it's a big foot LOL

D.

Thank you PAC
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Lol! bigfoot! that would be a hoot. Chances are Tessee would make friends with it.

I'm hoping for a bear too, for the bearskin rug for the littles.

Thanks so much Pac!!

Thanks for the chapter Pac
    Wayne

The animal ate it's fill, eyes nervously darting around in the darkness. Now that he had filled his belly, he was tired and needed to sleep.

The best place to curl up and snooze was on the porch, and that's where he went to sleep.

The next early morning, Clora feeding Luke, Helga pouring coffee and Karl who was going after more fire wood and had his hand on the doorknob; got the fright of their lives when the huge black apparition got stiffly up to look in the window at the inside commotion.

In the early morning darkness,The only thing white that could be seen were the sharp meat tearing eye teeth that were dangerously close to the inadequate window glass.

Helga threw her hands up, launching the mugs she had in her hand toward Karl, who indistinctly twisted open the doorknob to get way from the flying missiles. The door swung open, hitting the dark furry animal and eliciting a growl of fierce proportions when the now flimsy and woefully inadequate door whapped the hindquarters.

There was a very loud snarl, an even louder scream of fright from Helga who launched her self like a tennis ball throwing stick at Clora, intending to position herself between the terrifying danger and the 'princess' with her new bebe.

Clora got halfway up from her chair, shielding tiny baby Luke from the train wreck that was happening in not so slow motion. Clora and Helga got their legs tangled in the chair legs and went down to the floor. When the large black furry animal shouldered in past Karl; knocking the portly old gent into the writhing floor mat of women, he drooled on Helga, causing her to faint with terror.

The last words shrieked out of Helga's mouth were; "the volves have comes to kill us," and she collapsed in a dead weight on Karl, who had the air squeezed out of him and couldn't talk.

Clora raised her head and was eyeball to sharp white teeth with vomit inducing fish breath. Luke was screaming at the upset and it was then that Clora realized it was no wolf, bear or ravenous wild animal. It was another Inky.

Wow Inky I had forgotten all about him till you mentioned his name, Hopefully he will become as good a guard dog as his predecessor. Thanks for the chapter Pac.
    Wayne