Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Misc Kathy in FL
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kathy in FL

Kathy in FL

Does anyone know where Kathy has gone too??? Has she just decided to quit writing or health problems with her diabetes? Hope she returns soon. I miss her wit and great writing.

Cheyenne

I suspect she is overwhelmed with family matters, along with her health. I monitor her blog, and it hasn't been updated since last September. Sad, she has some really great stories going...

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore of sound mind, and be sober unto prayer

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

I love her stories. Prayers for her and her family.
    My posts are simply my opinion, understanding and perceptions. Nothing more, nothing less so please don't get offended if mine sometimes differs from yours. It's what makes us unique and all valuable as a group.

If you see this Kathy, we are hoping you are doing okay and you and the family overcoming the problems that have beset you and yours.

Well said sara, and our best hopes and prayers go out from our corner of the world too.
    How many miles to Galt's Gulch?

Amen to that. Hope she's ok.

If anyone can handle the adversities of life it is Kathy. I am praying she doesn't have to handle as many.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

I have recently finished rereading all of her stories and hoped to thank her for the enjoyment they provided. Kathi and her family have been in my prayers. Since I coild find a way to send my thoughts direct. I will leave them here.