Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story Repent, or Repeat
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thank you Pac. Dh knew a man who was 65 that worked for the railroad when they had another boy and he was still as fit as a fiddle. They had many children. The oldest woman I have known who gave birth at 53. I met them when the daughter was 18. She said she went to the doc because she thought she had a tumor and the doc told her that her tumor had a heartbeat. lol.

Thank you Pac.
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

Thank you Mrs. PAC

I appreciate ya feeling me worried. Kind of ya to care that way.

As I have gotten older I"ve noticed that telling the kids I don't always hear em can help me work around things. Course the don't know that my hearing seems to improve when things "need" hearing. :-)

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Folks.

I apologize for not having advanced the story. I am taking off tomorrow for a bible/retreat camp during spring break, with 5 grand kids. We have to bring our own food and bedding, and it has been a challenge to plan the meals as a couple of the kids have allergies I have to work around. And of course the only food a couple of them will eat, are the foods the others are allergic too.

I will be back the 22 or the 23rd. Thanks for giving me a pass. Pac.

Thank you Mrs Pac. Have a nice time and enjoy your weekend with the grandchildren.

Good luck with the kids Pac.

Take care Pac.
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

Have a nice passover / etc Mrs. PAC

See ya when ya find time

Dosadi
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Sounds like fun Pac. Do try to enjoy yourself.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Pac I pray you have a great time and that God blesses the the time you have with your family.

Wayne