Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story I will put Running For Free Texas if some want me to
+ Reply to Thread

I will put Running For Free Texas if some want me to

That is the question. If anyone would like me to put Running for Free Texas on here I will do so in Private as usual.

Yay or Nay?

Yay of course...LOL
    The word Bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. George Carlin

Please do on either one love your stories

Yay. Please.
    Please, come say Hi! and share your experience/knowledge. I love to learn.

http://survivingtothrivin.blogspot.com/

Of cours, YAY!

We always want more of your stories. Some of us pick them up on amazon as well after reading them, I try to; but I prefer reading the stories in serialized form since it auto-regulates how quickly I can go through them.

sssarawolf,

It would be great if you posted "Running For Free Texas" in the private section....

Texican....

Oh, yes, please!! Your stories are wonderful and I'm always a tad sad when each one is ended. You have a wonderful gift with inagination and words!

Yes, please. Love your stories.

Already got it from Amazon. But I'll read it here again
    Alea iacta est! We have crossed the Rubicon.
    Proud member of the Nowski Brigade!

Okay first 2 chapters are up. Thank you Jimbopithecus.

Yes please and thank you!

I think i've read it already sara, but If my vote counts much I'd ask ya to put it here since I tend to read more on the forum than dig out my kindle.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

really good story!
    Happily being a "Troll" for bible truths about Jehovah and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

I have already read it and it was wonderful just like all your other stories. Having said that adding it to the private section would be wonderful.

Um... YES!!!
    !?Please?!
    I didn't really bounce Eeyore. I had a cough, and I happened to be behind Eeyore, and I said "Grrrr-oppp-ptschschschz."

Yes, please. Look forward to reading another of your great stories.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
    President Theodore Rooseveldt

Great start on this story. Cant wait to see where it goes. Thanks.

Please, please, please!!

Bought it on Amazon and just finished it. 5-Stars!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Necessary bump because these stories are so great.

Hi Sssarawolf, Just wondering if Running For Free Texas is your last and most recent book? I love all of your stories. All the pictures along with Ruby were fantastic. I've had to go back and read them again. Thanks!
    I keeps my chickens in a Faraday cage.

I have 3 in the works with one half finished. Thank you for asking and so glad you enjoy my stories.

yay for me !!!!

WAB
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."---- Robert A. Heinlein

Yes, please

I enjoy your stories. just bought Running for Free Texas.

Very good story!!

Very good story!!

POSTED YET??????

WAB
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."---- Robert A. Heinlein

Thank you, excellent story as usual. My favorite is still Ruby. Thank you for continuing to share your gift with us.

Your're welcome. I am debating about putting the next one up or not as it is only half finished. And I can't be so rushed with the time of year sometimes its days before I get to write anything.

Love your writing and half is better than none.