Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Okay, breaktime...
+ Reply to Thread

Okay, breaktime...

Anybody still reading the chronciles of Tom...

I may need to take part of tomorrow off. I woke up with the 'headache from hell' & it just won't quit. Feels like a serious "Been reading too much TB war related stuff" stress headache & I've been fighting the urge to heave all day.

Sorry about the short & shoddy chapters today - brain just won't get out of neutral unless it's going into reverse.

Putting myself to bed with a cat & a teddy bear & try to sleep this off. If it's gone by morning,. I'll take a walk then get back to work.

Things wuz just getting interesting..lol
    More of my thoughts on flu/health matters and the latest news can be found at [url= http://www.curevents.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21]The Laboratory[/url].

Take only a small break. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I'll live...

break is over...lol.

Gimme about three hours to re-align the brain cells & next chapter gets posted.
    More of my thoughts on flu/health matters and the latest news can be found at [url= http://www.curevents.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21]The Laboratory[/url].

Sue, please don't let these stories become a burden in your life!

I have quickly discovered with my latest piece that I simply cannot maintain the pace that I did with the earlier one. Too much to do at home and myself and too many family members trying to deal with nagging minor illnesses.

We'll all keep if you need to take a break. Gotta take the long view here. Take care of yourself!

.....Alan.

You had warned me...lol

This is fun most days & I knew I'd have loads of time this week to get what was swirling in my head down on paper. BriHard is off skiing & SD is doing the teenaged girl thing with her friends once she's done her four hours of catchup school work.

Next week it's back to normal but DH is having hand surgery, so my time will be limited. Surgery is on right hand & he's just pinched a nerve in his left shoulder.

I figure I'll be ready for a real slowing down by then. Gotta do some research anyway. I know NOTHING about farming & am gaining a newfound appreciation for the agricultural departments of your midwestern universities...lol.

Thank God I don't have to shear sheep!

Just hope this weretched head cold packs it in soon.

Sue:
    I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your story over the last few months. I check online at least three times a day every day to see if another chapter has been posted. I realise that there has been a lot to distract one in the world lately but still wanted you to know that there are those of us out here that are still waiting with bated breath for your next installment. Yours most respectfully and eagerly awaiting.

Best Regards
    Oregon Dave
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't they understand

Canada Sue,
    I dearly LOVE the story you were working on, you have incredible talent and I patiently await you next additions.

I know real life gets in the way sometimes do what you must, most good things are worth waiting for.