Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Posting tonight...
+ Reply to Thread

Posting tonight...

Sorry, it's been a bit hectic the last couple of days, so I've not had time to do more work. Spent most of today doing a 'run around the hospital for tests' with DH & am fighting another fricking mouth abcess myself. Easy to deal with but... OWIE!

Working on next chapter now.

Please understand & accept my apologies if I find the next day or so distracting. I don't do "waiting for war" well... which explains the abcess. Sucker comes back every time I'm really stressed out.

Anyway, back to the farm... gimme about 2.5 hours to get it up.

And my prayers to & for anyone with loved ones over there.
    More of my thoughts on flu/health matters and the latest news can be found at [url= http://www.curevents.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21]The Laboratory[/url].

Thanks Sue, I have really enjoyed this story and thank you for you hard work. Take care of yourself and dh first tho.

I understand other things are pressing now, but just wanted you to know how much I love this story and am looking forward to reading more when you have time.

M2M

I second what M2M said.
    Best Regards
    Dave
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't they understand