Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Hello. I've only been lurking for a short while, perhaps a month or two. But I'm very glad to have found this forum.

Hubby and I currently live in Eastern Kentucky, after moving around quite a bit... From CA to MT, then to OR, and now here.

Thank you for giving me a chance to join in.

Hello TB2K! I've been lurking here for a few years, and thought it was time to become a member. Thanks for allowing me to join, and for all of the useful preps info.

karenmo Guest

new

lurker who has just joined~ty

Karen in Hannibal Missouri

Hello everyone

hafa adai Guest

Greetings from Guam

Hafa adai (Chamorro for "howdy!")
    Guam - where America's day begins. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to be part of TB2K.

Hello All

I have been around for quite a few years and have finally had time to log on as it were. My name is Mark and have Many (too many) years in emergency managment - Fed, State (NY) and local - I am also Retired Military USAF E-7.
    Thank You again Dennis for having Me

7. Hello Everyone,

I am a long time lurker (a bit shy) who finally decided to come out of the lurker closet.
    I have learned so much from everyone here and even when you are a lurker you feel like you're part of the "family".
    Please know that I keep each and everyone of you in my daily prayers and have grieved with you and your families over the lost of some of the members recently. And also with the families of the Gulf Coast area, please take care.
    I look forward to getting to know you all even better in the future here on the board.

OhioRed Guest
    OhioRed here, just checking in. Thanks for a wonderful site! OR

KMcquil Guest

Too cool!

Glad to be finally aboard!

Hello!

Ive been lurking for a month or three, thought i'd contribute a little.

Observer Guest
    Thanks, Dennis.

Long time lurker here, finally making an appearance.

Great to finally be here!

Howdy folks... Longtime lurker here (years and years), and thought it was about time to join.

Hi Folks just joined after many years of lurking !

Hi from California. Grass Valley to be exact, where we just had 3" if the white stuff at 2500 feet. Lived here 14 years on the west slop of the Sierra Nevada's on the way to Lake Tahoe from Sacramento. I'm originally from Downey CA. I have not been lurking but gleaning information from this board from my wife, a long time member since 1998. Thought I'd take the opportunity with the open enrollment to see what all the hub bub is about. Looking forward to banding together during these interesting times.

HEY!
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!
    Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)
    Did you notice Jesus told the one guy being crucified by him, "today thou shalt be in paradise with me". He did not say, "you shall nap until the resurrection".

Greetings from America's last frontier!!! I am a longtime lurker and have found this board to be fascinating! Thanks for putting me on!

Long time lurker. Been at TOL for a while, but as recent would rather be here. Needed to register, so I can contribute to a few threads. Main expertise of mine is alternative energy, energy efficiency. Hobbies - Fishing and have a hobby farm.

Been at TTOL for some years. Came over here to see what was up when they were down the other day - decided to hang around a bit.

Welcome y'all! Glad we are getting some new folks!
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

New Member from Montana. Lurked for years and know some of the posters here from a couple of "trees".

Thanks to Dennis and everyone for making this forum possible and welcoming me.

And yet another Loooong Time lurker, but now a new member. Dennis, thank you for the registration help. Hello to All

C.S.A. (currently occupied and colonized by the American North)
    I'm in! I'm in, I'm finally in! Great to be able to post, and I look forward to "getting to know y'all."

Southron

Checking in.

I have been luking for about a year and decided to come in.

Thanks for having me.

Sassysha

BANNOCK Guest
    Hello. I have been a lurker for years but finally decided to join. Thanks for the opportunity.

Tennessee's version of Gotham (Knoxville)

Test

Sending as required.

checking in

hi new member just checking in for now thanks for letting me in

Finally a member. I lurked far too long here. Need to see all I have been missing out on

Checking In!

Thanks so much for letting me join in! This is a great board.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Kathy

Checking in!

Hi!

I've been lurking for a few months. Looking forward to popping in from time to time and maybe doing some posting. After reading this thread, it seems I'm not the only one who is a bit shy. Luckily ya'll give us newbies a warm welcome!

Really love coming here to get news and information about prepping.

Thanks Dennis for granting my request for membership!

Greetings from Central Florida

Greetings from Central Florida!!

Thanks for the board. Like many others, have been lurking for awhile but now ready to join the gang!

I have been reading articles here for several years and have found it a wonderful resource for so many things. Feels like what early discussion must have been like before the American Revolution. A real sense of family too. Glad to be here.

Best wishes,

agnut

Nemesis Guest
    Hello to everyone. Am really glad to be a member here, have been lurking for some time.

Have really learned a lot here, and still learning. As an old geezer, I hope that I can contribute a little, I will try. I pray that none of us will really need what we have learned, but I am confident that at least some of us will.

My name is Nemesis, live in KY.

Principle's that I live by: God, Family, Honor, Country.

I am a conservative/constitutionalist. Notice in my principles, you will not see party.

Many years ago, I took an oath to the U. S. Constitution, not to a party. I am still bound to that oath. God blessed me with a family. It was a gift from God. Along with that gift, came certain responsibilities, among others, was to protect them. With God's help, I will do my best to hold up my end of the bargain.

Again, I am really glad to be here, and just hope that over time I can give back at least a fraction of the helpful info I have ( and will ) glean from the fine folks here.

May God Bless (again) the U.S.A.

Hi! Checking in from the state of Colorado.

This site is the best! The wealth of information everyone provides is truely life-saving! It's great to be part of a group that are of "like minded"

Now I need to go back to prepping because I'm wayyy behind.

GOD BLESS THE USA!

Hello everyone,

Checking in from the Savannah area, and add me to the list of long timer lurkers turned member! I'm glad to be aboard, officially. This place has been just a clearinghouse of information and views, even though I've been prepping for several years...you can never really learn too much! Also, many thanks to the people who keep this forum going. It's because of all your work and investment of time that keeps this community running, and sane. My hat is off to you.

Take care,
    John

new member checking in nothing to see here move along

Checkin' In!

Thanks for letting us all get onboard!

Checking In

Posting to check in.......thanks!

Check-in

Hello Dennis, et al,

Checking-in from somewhere in Kentucky.

magema Guest

Checking in

Saying hello from NW Louisiana. A long time lurker.

Magema

Hey Dennis, thanks for hooking me up...

Newbee here, looking forward to discussing current events with y'all.

My Mottos is: Carpe Diem: if you don't someone else will.