Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Hello

Just checking in.

Been reading here for many months. After figuring out what I had not done to complete registration, I have arrived. Here to keep watch!

Semper Fi
    Last edited by Elijah; 06-28-2006 at 05:45 AM.

Hello

I am new here and am merely following the rules. I am most interested in geostrategic items and international politics.

I thank ExE for allowing me to register and look forward to many interesting debates.

Look out world, meezy has arrived.

OH MY GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE, SHOULD I GO TO WALMART???

Heehee...those silly folks in the chatroom told me to post that. Actually, I can't stand Walmart. I'm more of a Target shopper.

I'm a creative work-at-home type person, I live in SW Ohio near Dayton and I love visiting Wright-Patt. I also love to garden, especially edible crops! I'm not exactly a homesteader but I'm trying to become one, little by little.

I'm here to learn how to stop being a sheep (well, I never was, really, but everyone needs a nudge now and again) and keep updated on news, info and strategies that you can't get on TV. It's also a blessing to find the occasional intelligent discussion!

So...here we go! That's meezy!
    Last edited by meezy; 07-13-2006 at 10:14 PM.

Hello! I just got my login today. I found this forum through a link for Deep Winter, posted in another forum. All this information is amazing! I'm sure I'll spend many hours here.........

Hi. I've been lurking since spring and decided to take the plunge. This is an interesting place.

Hideeho, neighbors! Thanks to Dennis for registering me.

ffeJ Guest
    Hiya

Check-In time

Thanks for registering me. I've been living on my own homestead for many years. I was raised in the country, lived in town for a few years and I'm now gettng back to my roots. I have learned a lot from this site, I hope to be able to contribute a bit too.

checking in too!!

YEAH I'm HERE!!!! after many months of reading posts I will be able to start adding my 2cents!!! Thank You Thank You!

pcox Guest

Howdy from Tennessee

Just wanted to say, I get better updates on the news happenings in this place, than I do on the News... keep up the good work,,, :

New here from central Maryland

I've been lurking here for awhile and I'm glad to be able to participate now.

YEY!!!

I'm in!!!! Hi everyone! Thank you Dennis for registering me! I have been waking up and drinking coffee to you guys for months now! I spend hours here reading about news, prayer requests, prep ideas, etc. (my main interest is the ME and end times) and finally this is the last site I have to check before going to bed. I love this place.... It is by far the most comprehensive source of information out there. Thank you everyone for all the work that you do to provide this information!

n00b

found the site about a week or so ago. just got approved to join today.

Just checking in. Thanks for registering me. My wife has long been interested in keeping up on world terrorism, potential disasters, etc., and has often pointed me toward interesting threads and information on this board. So I thought, "what the heck" and registered. Hopefully I can contribute something of substance on occasion.

Steve

Good to be here!

`45

Hi. It's me. I'm here.

Jane

Hi , just wanted to say I'm so glad to be a member. I love this place! I just hope I'm smart enough to figure out how to use the forums instead of just reading the posts. It took me 30 minutes to find the place where I could edit things but hopefully I'll catch on and wont have to bother Dennis. Thanks Dennis!
    Got Jesus? It's hell without Him.

* When the People become scared of the government it's called Tyranny. When the government becomes scared of the people it's called LIBERTY!!*
    Thomas Jefferson

Hi Guys,

Finally i have an account

Been lurking around for a while now, finally sent off for the password and here i am, good to be on board, longtime prepper, used to belong to a surival group when i lived in the UK & now trying to get one together now that live in Eire..

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for about 2 years. I think this forum is one of the best on the Internet. I don't have a lot of time to post, but will do my best on my lunch hour. Great to finally be a part of the group.

Been lurking for a bit - looking forward to joining in the discussions

Julia Thorne Guest
    Good Morning and thanks a bunch for the membership.

DFry checking in as ordered...

Checking in

Lurked for awhile. Now I'm legal. Thanks Dennis.

Big Larry Guest

Newbie here.

How do Folks. I'm new here. Just wanted to check in. Lookin forward to receivin information as well as givin some when I can. I live in Texas, near Lake Arrowhead, up close to the Red River. We'll be seein ya'll.

Newb

Hello all,

I have been lurking for sometime now and am definatly glad to finally be a member. Thanks!

Sunfell Guest

Hello, all

I got my registration today, too. Now that I am able to read a little more deeply around the site, I am wondering if there's a glossary of terms for us newbies. I see the acronym "DOT" a lot- what does that mean?

Been interested in DP for a long time, but haven't had the funds to build myself a proper bunkerhunker set or get any good gear. I do have a decent pantry, but I want to provide a means of water storage. My problem is space.

See you 'round the boards!

Hi all! Glad to finally be a member.

"Dot"...

Ever play "connect-the dots" as a kid? Making a recognizable picture out of a bunch of seemingly random bits of information?

That's what we're talking about.

Welcome to all you new folks!

Checking in...

Hello everyone and thank you dennis for allowing me to become a part of a group that has kept my attention and expanded my knowledge concerning a great deal of topics.

I have been lurking for quite some time now due to my wonderful wife's persistance I have decided to become a member.

Bear with me because I am not normally a vocal type of person. I usually listen and subtley (sp) give my opinion.

I hope to get to know several of the members, some of which I feel like I know already, and open up a little and say what's on my mind.

Thank you and nice to meetcha!!

Greetings from Beautiful B.C.

Thank you Dennis for registering me today.
    I've been lurking for a few years now - - thanks to my husband for turning me on to TB2K. We've been prepping since we first were married - 41 years now. Hopefully, I can share some of what we've learned but lesson #1 is that you never stop learning. I'm an herbalist and certified colon hydrotherapist. Also, I spin and weave and have a small home business making handcrafted rugs. When we lived on the farm I had my own little flock of sheep and was breeding for natural colored wool. I'm also a licensed Early Childhood Educator but guess I'll stop there because I have so many things that I'm interested in that I could write for ages - especially if I got started on our 16 grandchildren.
    Looking forward to being able to take part in the forums.
    Must add that I've sure enjoyed the stories that members have writtten - especially Deep Winter and Shatter - always looking for the next installment.

Checking in. Finally will be nice to be able to see the photos that are linked in.

Thanks Dennis.

Hello all, just checking in. Ive been lurking for about a year on this site. I hope I can be a help to others on this site with info and whatnot in these dire times. Looking forward to getting involved on here.

oneshot

ryguy Guest

posting

posting for check in

Just wanted to check in and say Hi..

Hello checking in and loveing this site, ive been a lurker for along time and am very glad to be allowed to join, thanks.

Hello all

Hi,

Checking in, I have been a lurker for a while and now am a member. Look forward to future discussions.

zzznumb

"New" here

Hello, everyone!
    I've been lurking for a long time, thought about joining but never did. However, now just seems to be the right time to become a member. Have enjoyed being able to read the main forum over the years and now look forward to having full access to everything.

HorseSense

This is a great place for keeping up with current events.
    Thanks for giving me the opportunity to join.

Hello all. Just checking in.