Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
    Hello to everyone.
    I'd like to thank the site owner for allowing me to register last night. I've been reading for a week or so and this place comes highly recommended.
    I would add, that those recommendations were ''I can't repeat what I read, but you need to read it yourself.'' Now after visiting the BS, I understand why and I will honor the posters request to not copy this info.
    Hold on tight everyone..this month appears to be a rollor coaster ride with no way off.

Peeky
    [FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Save a cat!! The cat you save will eat the mice that will eat your food preps!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

YES. I am a member now! Looking forward to contributing and getting info.!!

Hi

Been lurking for a few weeks, I will chime in from time to time just to let you know I am alive...

I'm here. And I'm too talkative to be a lurker.

Parrothead

Hi,
    I have been staying in touch with all your comings and goings through a friend that urged me to get off my butt and join to stay current in a group of people that really do care.

I have slacked a bit and was approved and because I didn't post from time to time was kicked off and recently was reinstated... THANKS.

There is just too much news to miss out on and most of the stuff I read seems like people all seem to care. It's refreshing in our world to know this. I'll stop blathering on now and just say, thanks for being here.

hi, have just become a member, and look forward to talking with you all!
    ghost

llknp Guest

Hello!

Only found this site recently and was quick to decide that I am finally home!! Hello to all !

hickman Guest
    new guy checking in. Been around the "other" prep board for a while, followed a lot of my favorite authors over here and hope to gain knowledge where I lack it, and pass along knowledge where I can. Thanks for having me.

And I like this smiley...

Hi All

New here, looking forward to learning. Will probably lurk more than post, but I read a lot and even sometimes put my 2 cents in

Look forward to being here
    CG

Just checking in. Thanks.

New (OLD) member here again

Im Baaaa-aaaak! Thanks Dennis for re-establishing me! Thanks Deena for doing the leg work for me to get back on the board!! I appreciate it!

I was away due to a lot of personal factors but think I will have more time for the board now to be an active member.

Thanks again!
    ~Alice

Thanks, Dennis...

for registering me tonight. :-) I've been lurking at TB2K for a long time, but am so glad to finally be a member. This is a great place--the best I've ever found for the most up-to-the-minute news and information. Thanks for the great job you do here!

~~Loretta

Hey all

Thanks Dennis!

I'm a transplanted Texan now living in southern California (don't ask). I've been prepping for a few years now. Love the outdoors...fly fishing and hunting.

10 years in the USAF and now more than 16 years in the radioisotope manufacturing industry, so feel free to forward any nuclear/radioactive questions my way and I'll do my best to provide accurate information.

Looking forward to contributing as much as I can.

Take care,

Bob

Declaring myself as an official member of the group and not just a long time lurker.
    So happy to be on board.

lovinit

Hello all. I'm a Long time lurker - new poster. It's good to be here.

Checking In...

Hi All,

I am newly registered and just checking in. I am here to learn.

Thanks!

imltagn

Thanks, Dennis!

Have been lurking since July and all the uproar with Israel. You guys know your stuff!! A friend has been filling me in and I just wanted to be able to read it at my leisure. Thanks for being here, and doing what you do best! --Wild Fan

Checking In...

Howdy y'all,

Thanks, Dennis!

Beaviscat Guest

Required post

Post as requested

Hello Everyone

Thanks for the help Dennis!!!
    Real Happy to be here!!!

Hi

Hi , Just checking in. Thanks for letting me register.

Slider Guest

Slider here checking in

Hey all,

Want to check in and let it be known that I'm here.

I don't believe I'll become a "lurker", there is quite a bit of stuff to comment on.

Slider

hello all

hello all, it feels great to be part of the team.been on the side lines for a long time thanks for letting me be part of it

Been lurking for awhile, now i'm official.
    New to all of this and wish to learn from yall.
    Thanks Dennis

I've been a lurker for many years and thought it was time to join in.
    Thanks Dennis for the quick response.

Checking In

Love the site. Glad to be a new member!

Miata Guest

NEW USER

HI. I'M NEW TO THE WHOLE CHATROOM BOARD DEAL AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER SIGNED UP FOR ONE. LOOKING FORWARD TO "LURKING" AROUND AND SEE IF I CAN CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING. SO FAR JUST LOOKING AROUND AT ALL THE INPUT.
    THANKS FOR LETTING ME IN.

Hi all and thanks.

Newby Check-in

Hi! Like most everyone else, I've been lurking around here for quite a while. There's lots of great information, breaking news I don't hear anywhere else (no cable), and motivation to be prepared for whatever. I'm finally joining so I can find out what else I've been missing, and maybe even ask some questions. Thanks for all the work it takes to keep up this enormous site!

I found the list of avatars, but can someone tell me how to get one into my post? Thanks!

Newby Check-in

Oops, sorry about the double post; I thought the first one got lost!
    Last edited by bluelady; 10-12-2006 at 03:43 AM. Reason: My computer glitched so I thought I lost the previous post, but, there it is!

Raine Guest
    New here, just checking in.

Hi all. Long time lurker checking in.

hello

Just checking in and to say thanks for adding me to the group!! Rene'

Hi

I just wanted to say "hi" I've been lurking for quite some time and decided to join. This is a great source for news.

Checkin in . . .

Lurker from the Y2K days. Love this place. This board has gone through many changes but I'm glad some of the folks have stuck around and kept it going.

Thanks.

Newbie, checking in

I've been lurking here for quite a while. Decided to join the site. A lot of good information.

Checking in

Hello, everyone. New member touching base. Very happy to be here to learn and contribute in these interesting times!

Regards,
    Redhead(Gets It!)

Hi everybody. Newbie checking in. Happy to be here officially after lurking for so long.

Displaced hillbilly

This is my first post. I have been lurking for a while. This is the best place to help stay informed

Hello...I am a long time lurker. I really enjoy this site. The internet is my source for news. Hank