Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Hideeho, neighbors! Thanks to Dennis for registering me.

Just checking in. Thanks for registering me. My wife has long been interested in keeping up on world terrorism, potential disasters, etc., and has often pointed me toward interesting threads and information on this board. So I thought, "what the heck" and registered. Hopefully I can contribute something of substance on occasion.

Steve

Good to be here!

`45

Julia Thorne Guest
    Good Morning and thanks a bunch for the membership.

DFry checking in as ordered...

Big Larry Guest

Newbie here.

How do Folks. I'm new here. Just wanted to check in. Lookin forward to receivin information as well as givin some when I can. I live in Texas, near Lake Arrowhead, up close to the Red River. We'll be seein ya'll.

Newb

Hello all,

I have been lurking for sometime now and am definatly glad to finally be a member. Thanks!

Checking in...

Hello everyone and thank you dennis for allowing me to become a part of a group that has kept my attention and expanded my knowledge concerning a great deal of topics.

I have been lurking for quite some time now due to my wonderful wife's persistance I have decided to become a member.

Bear with me because I am not normally a vocal type of person. I usually listen and subtley (sp) give my opinion.

I hope to get to know several of the members, some of which I feel like I know already, and open up a little and say what's on my mind.

Thank you and nice to meetcha!!

Greetings from Beautiful B.C.

Thank you Dennis for registering me today.
    I've been lurking for a few years now - - thanks to my husband for turning me on to TB2K. We've been prepping since we first were married - 41 years now. Hopefully, I can share some of what we've learned but lesson #1 is that you never stop learning. I'm an herbalist and certified colon hydrotherapist. Also, I spin and weave and have a small home business making handcrafted rugs. When we lived on the farm I had my own little flock of sheep and was breeding for natural colored wool. I'm also a licensed Early Childhood Educator but guess I'll stop there because I have so many things that I'm interested in that I could write for ages - especially if I got started on our 16 grandchildren.
    Looking forward to being able to take part in the forums.
    Must add that I've sure enjoyed the stories that members have writtten - especially Deep Winter and Shatter - always looking for the next installment.

ryguy Guest

posting

posting for check in

Just wanted to check in and say Hi..

I finally joined!

Thanks for the quick reply and registration, Dennis. I've been a lurker since before Y2K, and it's beginning to look like it may be more necessary to be prepped in "Y2K+6" than it was six years ago. I'm a "Californian only by ZIP code" and actively looking for a better Western U.S. retirement location.

I appreciate the opportunity to join.

For the past several years, I have been reading posts. I appreciate the opportunity to join, as I have found the members here to be intelligent and sincere. Hopefully, I will add something to the party.

Superbic

Southside Guest

back after 6 years!

Hi Dennis,

Good to be back, in these trying times!

Southside

Just a new member checking in - looks like a great place to be (unfortunately needed now, more than ever)!!

airwave

Lets see if this works, Thanks to all for membership.
    Very busy right now, more later

Thanks for letting me join in

Hello, its so nice to be here. I was always on the outside looking in but now I am on the inside..... happy. thanks!

Thanks so much!!

Wow it is truly great to be here!!!!

Been lurking for awhile so I know alot of you already
    cant wait to start posting!!!!

no1g8r Guest
    Hi!

I lurked on this board a few years ago, but never registered. I've been a participating member for years of other boards where members are of a similar mindset.

I look forward to learning and participating here.

Checking in

I have been looking at some of the threads that you can see without being a member for quite some time. Thanks for letting me join.

I had been lurking and then joined but I failed to post. Now I can finally comment to the authors and thell them how much I like their stories.

Hello to all.

I am glad to be here and hope to learn a lot and maybe have something intelligent to add to the mix.
    (But with me, anything is possible)

Tom

Longtime lurker checking in ... good to be here!

Ok, here is my first post. Let the fun begin.

Hello from NC. Thanks for letting me join.

spyderman28 Guest
    checkin in! thanks for allowing me in!

I'm back again. I somehow got out of sync with the one week cycle.

There Is so much information on this board.

It's great!

Thank You Dennis.
    Last edited by zoose; 09-12-2006 at 09:05 PM.
    Never bite the hand that feeds you.
    It might be your own.

When the chips are down - The Buffalo's empty.

I'm willing to die to protect my Right to Bear Arms.
    Are you willing to die to take them away from me?

I'll admit it, I'm a newbie here.... as far as posting that is. Thanks Dennis for granting me access.

Good to be around like minded individuals. I moderate a conservative political forum so I'll be posting as time allows.

>> remember, it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark <<

Just another FNG

Hello everybody. This is my first post here. Here is a little history on myself.

My wife and I are retired LEO's from Louisiana. We now live in the Ozarks of Missouri. Growing up and working in hurricane country makes you want be ready for things that can go wrong.

Hi folks

I am new to this site. I found it by someone recommending the online stories. BTW you sure have some excellent authors here. Hope they will finish their stories as most are cliff hangers. I do so enjoy a good read. I am anxious to now pursue the rest of your website.

Hi All,

Just came over here from Homesteading Today. Love the stories and now I have to look around and the vast number of forums and find out where all the good stuff is happening.

New mwmber-lurking

Hi Everyone,
    I am a new member & glad to have been allowed to join. I have been lurking for about 1 month. Hope to start contributing.

just checking in so i don't get banned.
    thanks
    The Natural Living Site
    Free report "7 Tips to Boost Your Immune System Naturally"

I'm a new member just checking in. My DH and I live in Az.,

Geesh, I hate being blond. All I did was try to change over to a new computer and lost my pass word. I just hate that when that happens. Oh well, I made it back and a load of thanks to Dennis. I think this is the greatest place on the net.

Squirrel Refugee chekin in

Hey folks got directed here by a friend and fellow former Squirrel. I been looking around and like what I see here. Is there a secton on these boards that allows one to talk about religion I enjoy learning about others views on things. I dont hurt no one I just a little old Mormon housewife,,,,with one teenage daughter that is drivin me nuts.....

ahh I am rambling on,,,,,,he he ,,,,well will look around some more and make some post. Thanks for taking me in look forward to getting to know yall.

armyspouse

Well, I'm another former squirrel checking in. Glad to be here. Hopefully I will be able to contribute a little to some of the conversations. Looking forward to it.
    God Bless.

New Member Hello

Greetings to all! I came to this board through Frugal Squirrel boards where I have been a posting member for some time. Like what I see so far and intend to be a regular. I am from the Myrtle Beach SC area and have been a "prepper" for @10 years. Thanks for letting me in although the old saying about being skeptical of any organization that would allow me as a member comes to mind! lol

New member saying hello, been lurking for quite some time but looking forward to being a full blown member.

Thanks!

Pat