Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Hi!

I've been lurking for awhile and wanted to be official. Thanks for all of the great info and intriguing thoughts, pleasure to be numbered with you.

Bumper Guest

what a place

This is a great site

De-cloaked and checking in.

new

Hello, I'm to the thread but not to prepping. Glad to see so many are!

I'm Winterfoot, long time lurker, rewarded many times by lurking here and deciding I need to register and pay "dues"....so I did. It was hard to find out how to register... Finally found it (before it was made easy).

Hi just checking in. I am retired Navy submarine sailor. Five different SSNs. I know a bit about reactors, nukes (used to sleep over one in the early days), and contaiment and clean up. I currently reside in LA (lower Alabama) just outside Bayou La Batre. Thanks for a great site.

Hello Alls! Checking in to this great board.

Long time lurker -- this site is my "newspaper "-- thought provoking material for one and all. Thanks Dennis

Hi, another longtime lurker here, from the Front Range of Colorado. I have received much good information and food for thought over time. Thanks to all for the wide range of perspective and experience.

Hello,
    I have lurked for years, I love this board and should have signed on earlier.

Hi!

I finally made the plunge as a long- time lurker.I'm so happy to be a member after all this time.

I'am learning my way around the board and I hope I'am on the new member board. My hubby and I are RV'ers but we manage to keep connected on the internet with our satellite system. Right now we're in Arizona for the winter parked under the stars.
    Take offs are optional, but landings are mandatory!!!

Finally remembered my password to get reactivated. Rechecking in!

checking in from Penn's Woods

Checking in.

Used to be around here & posting occasionally, back closer to Y2K Rollover. Also used to post on Cory Hamasaki's group.

Don't have much time to reply to posts. Too busy with work, and non-stop prepping for Bad Things Coming.

--Andre Weltman
    public health physician
    southcentral Pennsylvania

Kris

Sorry for being so tardy - carried away with the updates about bird flu!!

Gerry

Greetings

Checking in.

Interesting place you have here. I recognize a few names from misc.survivalism way back when.

See you in the forums.

Hi my name is Jessica but my friends call me Yavanna from the Vegetation Goddess of Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.

I'm 25, married with no kids and am currently a stay at home housewife. I have been interested in homesteading, self sufficiency and disaster prep for some time now and I'm so pleased to have found a board like this. I know I'll learn a lot from everyone here and I'm looking forward to making contributions of my own (I have a mean chocolate fudge recipe )

Thanks for having me!
    Yavanna

Hello. Im new here and checking in for the first time. Cya on the boards!

Checking in

Hi. Checking in as requested. I'm looking forward to membership.

Best

Checking in

A long time lurker taking the plunge.

Still shakin a bush boss.

Lurker. Registered. I guess I'll contribute if I am convinced I know what I'm talking about, if not, well, lurk mode ON.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. I also have joined the team of lurkers who have come out of the closet. Time to jump in!

-SusanTheBrave

JoyFilled Guest
    Just checking in...it may have been more than a week since I signed up, as I was gone for a funeral. Glad to be here, thanks for having me!

Dennis, thanks for all your help!

I've posted a couple of times already. Now, following the rule to check in. I read the original TB2K before Y2K and have tried to register several times. I thank all of you who have shown interest and compassion for my home area, N.O. and the Gulf Coast. I moved away many yrs. ago, but still have friends there, some of whom have reported that they lost everything. After many moves throughout the yrs., I am now retired, am a director for a charitable organization dedicated to sponsorship, tutorials and health benefits for poor Mexican children in a part of Jalisco state.

Checking In

Glad to be a part of this group. A lot happening in the world and this board seems to be at the forefront of it all.

Newby checking in.

Hi, my name is mourningdove. This site was recommended to me by a friend. I was so excited when I found this place. This is the best forum ever. It's great to find a place with so many like minded people. Most people I know roll their eyes and shake their heads when I discuss things like disaster prepardness. I am looking forward to learning a lot of new ideas here. I spent hours on this board yesterday reading and eagerly awaiting my registration aproval.

checking in

I've been a lurker for a long, long time. I have read a lot of valuable information on this board over the years. Thanks to you all. Phoebe

29. First time visitor and poster

This is a great site. Lots of useful information. Thanks.

checking in

just checking in.Happy to be a member thanks

Greetings

I have been Lurking for a long long time and now I am a member.
    I hope to be a good one.
    Glad to be a part of this group.
    I will try to keep quite unless I have something good to add.

Thanks for having me.

Whip

hi just checking in and thanks i really enjoy this sight!!

beardog1

Just checking in, long time lurker. As a medical professional, I am glad to see so many taking a pro active stance on behalf of their families' well being. Great info always found here!

Check-in....

Damn it!!! I want to post a custom avatar. How do I get permission to do that!!! Who do I ask and how do I dot it???

laytonsmomma Guest

re: checking in...

checking in per requested...lurked here for years over Huntersdada's shoulder...now Dennis has some help keeping him in line.

Just lil' ol' me, checking in...

checking in

just checking in great info on the boards

rollinm Guest
    Posted in some other areas, but checking in here too just in case.

40. new member

Hi, I am glad to be a member and a thank you to my brother, farstar for recommending this site.