Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

New Members Check-In Thread...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Checking in

Doing my duty and checking in...have been lurking for a couple of months. I have been noticing that I can get both world and regional news sometimes faster here than other sites, thanks to dedicated members. It is nice to know that in the troubled times we live in there is a place that you can get "breaking news".

Hi

Been lurking for a few weeks, I will chime in from time to time just to let you know I am alive...

I'm here. And I'm too talkative to be a lurker.

Parrothead

Hi,
    I have been staying in touch with all your comings and goings through a friend that urged me to get off my butt and join to stay current in a group of people that really do care.

I have slacked a bit and was approved and because I didn't post from time to time was kicked off and recently was reinstated... THANKS.

There is just too much news to miss out on and most of the stuff I read seems like people all seem to care. It's refreshing in our world to know this. I'll stop blathering on now and just say, thanks for being here.

hi, have just become a member, and look forward to talking with you all!
    ghost

hickman Guest
    new guy checking in. Been around the "other" prep board for a while, followed a lot of my favorite authors over here and hope to gain knowledge where I lack it, and pass along knowledge where I can. Thanks for having me.

And I like this smiley...

Hi All

New here, looking forward to learning. Will probably lurk more than post, but I read a lot and even sometimes put my 2 cents in

Look forward to being here
    CG

Declaring myself as an official member of the group and not just a long time lurker.
    So happy to be on board.

lovinit

Beaviscat Guest

Required post

Post as requested

Hello Everyone

Thanks for the help Dennis!!!
    Real Happy to be here!!!

Been lurking for awhile, now i'm official.
    New to all of this and wish to learn from yall.
    Thanks Dennis

I've been a lurker for many years and thought it was time to join in.
    Thanks Dennis for the quick response.

Miata Guest

NEW USER

HI. I'M NEW TO THE WHOLE CHATROOM BOARD DEAL AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER SIGNED UP FOR ONE. LOOKING FORWARD TO "LURKING" AROUND AND SEE IF I CAN CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING. SO FAR JUST LOOKING AROUND AT ALL THE INPUT.
    THANKS FOR LETTING ME IN.

Hi all and thanks.

Hi all. Long time lurker checking in.

hello

Just checking in and to say thanks for adding me to the group!! Rene'

Hi

I just wanted to say "hi" I've been lurking for quite some time and decided to join. This is a great source for news.

Checkin in . . .

Lurker from the Y2K days. Love this place. This board has gone through many changes but I'm glad some of the folks have stuck around and kept it going.

Thanks.

This is my first post. I have been lurking for a while. This is the best place to help stay informed

Hello...I am a long time lurker. I really enjoy this site. The internet is my source for news. Hank

danondabass Guest

I'm going to post now...

I've only been lurking here since late '98. I don't type well, so I don't post often. But I have a lot of respect for some of the long-time members here, and hope maybe I can contribute now and then.

-Dan (ondabass)

Always a voyeur never a talker. Glad to be part of the solution?
    fight2bfree (have a voice)

Marslauncher

Marslauncher AKA John Cooke checking in!

Awesome site.

some people call me the news junkie.... wooo woooahhh

Woods Walker Guest
    just making my mandatory post. I normally do not post unless I think I really need to express my opinion

Been a lurker for sometime now, but I finally decided to join up, and be able to join in on the fun!!!!!

Hello! From Calm

Who Knows?

I have often wondered,
    And heard it said out loud.
    If a paranoid is pondered,
    Why does he seek out crowds?

Such complexity and opposites,
    Could not be half a twin?
    Or because a paranoid's wit,
    Should be quieter and more din?

I am a sickly suspicion counter,
    Let there be no mistake of that.
    These suspicions I've encountered,
    While reporting on the facts.

I've read all your type-sets,
    And reviewed your undisclosed.
    While seeking out the profiles,
    Which all of you composed.

There is very little info there,
    I must candidly admit.
    Like Dot-Calm, you simply wear,
    A Nic that supposedly fits.

A final point that I would want to make,
    (And it is said with suspicious glee.)
    "That you, and all your profiled-mates,
    Are more paranoid than me!"

Paranoid Dot Calm

antron Guest
    Just checking in... been a member at frugals and ar15 for a long time ang have recently discovered the online fiction stories.. (work will never bee the same !)

Heard there are great authors here so I decided to check it out...

Thanks
    Bob

Mo_BlackDog Guest
    Just wanted to say Hello.

This dog is back lurkin.

Cheers
    Brian

hello from london

hi there...

great board...look forward to some interesting discussion with some of you

I'm in london - and generally interested in politics (esp local), science, sci-fi & horror (yeah yeah i know)

helloooooooo

Newguy

Hello from the free state of Tennessee. I have lurked for awhile.

Kind of new to forum posting, so if I screw up, be nice, and just tell me. Hope I have something useful to add to the discussion, I'll try. I have a varried work experience spread over 40 years. Started as a newspaper boy at 13, grill cook at 16, structural fitter/welder at 20, shipyard electrical engineering draftsman at 24, greenhouse wholesale grower at 30, petrochemical instrument/electrical designer at 36, carpenter at 43. World traveler as a kid, (dad an Engineer). Speak Spanish ok, other languages a little. Know a little about a lot. Went through Hurricane Rita year and half ago. Changed our lives. Started getting preped just before Katrina and have not stopped. It's kind of getting out of hand.

Hello everyone, just checking in. My wife (sherbar92) finally convinced me to join.

Just received notice my membership was activated. Thank You !

New Memebr

Hi I'm Laura, I live in Frisco, TX. Hook em Horns!

Checkin in

Newbie here, checkin in. How-do?!

Hi, new member checking in. Thanks.

my posting

here it is, now I have one.

Testing, testing

Hello...

Another long time lurker joining up. Hope to be a contributing member after I hopefully have something to add.

My husband and I are long time preppers and moved to Northern Idaho as part of our preps. I homeschool our six year old, garden, and am very interested in the economy/stock market, living frugally, healthily and lightly on our planet.

Nice to meet you all..

IdahoMom

Hi and welcome aboard. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened....

Jarhead
    Either lead or follow but get the hell out of the way!!!

If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem!!