Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

[Continue The Story] Black Seal: Lord Of The Space Pirates!
+ Reply to Thread

[Continue The Story] Black Seal: Lord Of The Space Pirates!

Another ransacking successfully completed! Those poor Meladornian traders didn't stand a chance! Black Seal: Lord of the Space Pirates stepped into the decompression chamber of his ultimate space fighter, the BDA35. His cargo holds over flowing with the days bounty: The finest Splenarium X7 crystals ever seen, containers packed with Delnarium and some of the other most precious metals and gems in this quadrant of the galaxy.
    Whoosh! The decom chamber door closed behind him as he walked into his swank captains lounge tossing his anti-matter blaster in its holster onto his desk. He dropped down into his command chair and kicked his booted feet up onto his desk. As he eased back into his chair and placed his hands behind his head he began to think to himself out loud, "Hmm...Where to conquer next? I wonder...."

{Next! }

........Reaching for the Spasmominometer to adjust the temperature in his swank captains lounge, Black Seal : Lord of the Space Pirates, inadvertently hit the Atmosphere Purge lever, instantaneously turning himself inside out.

Black Seal: Lord of the Space Pirates was no more, and the curse of the BDA35 claimed another life.

so his beautiful friend Yammy became the El Capiton and worked all his good men till they were weary and couldn't work anymore so they could get her to Bermuda.

As Black Seal (Lord of the Space Pirates) floated painfully turning inside out and about to gasp his last bit of breath, suddenly he remembered the Acme Anti-Spasmominometer he had brilliantly remember to attach to the outside of his ship in case just such an emergency arose! As all began to fade to black he grabbed the Acme Anti-Spasmominometer and flipped himself back into the wonderful BDA35 right-side in!
    Upon re-entering he saw the BDA35's space garbage scow Chief Engineer Yammy in his swank captains lounge chair with his lowly Lt. Ensign 49th class GILTRIC exhausted nearby! It was a mutiny!! !!

Mutiny? but dear Black Seal, I was even changing course to bring your remains home to Bermuda!

"HA!", exclaimed Black Seal: Lord of The Space Pirates!
    "A likely story, now space garbage scow Chief Engineer Yammy 4th class!"
    "Obviously you have miserbly under-estimated Black Seal: Lord of The Space Pirates!", Black Seal: Lord of The Space Pirates explained.
    "I didnt become 'Lord of The Space Pirates' being Mr. nice guy Ill have you two know!!"
    "Ive got just the plan for the likes of you and now lowly Lt. Ensign 50th class GILTRIC!"
    "Mwwaa-hahaaaa...yes, just the plan...."

Yammy bats her eyes at Black Seal and says,"what would you like for dinner tonight?" Feeling the small bottle of poison in her pocket she inwardly grins, demote me will he, we'll see about this.

"What are you on about Yammy 4th class?!", Black Seal: Lord of The Space Pirates angerly asked.

"You know full well since I had my cyborg gastro-intestinal implants put in last year to avoid poisonings from my enemies I only drink Bass Ale and do not require food for nouishment!", Black Seal: (L.O.T.S.P.) re-explained to Yammy 4th class for the 100th time as he casually walked over to the Spigometer-7 that last year he cleaverly and brilliantly coverted into a ship wide intercom.

"Wheeer-eeeeww-aaaa", the intercom wailed.

"Attention first mate Satanta!", Black Seal: Lord of The Space Pirates shouted into the intercom, "Report immediately to my swank Captains Lounge!"

"Now where were we? Ah, yes--", He was suddenly interrupted speaking to Yammy 4th class and Giltric Lt. Ensign 50th classs.

The view screen crackled to life! It was Lt. Admiral of the Space Pirates Expose' on the viewer!!

Old acting petty officer 3rd class Blinker had seen it all over the years aboard over two dozen space faring vessels ranging from hog transports to battle ships. What he had learned could be summed up in two major points. First even with all the fancy robotic and sonic cleaning devices there was still a use for a man like himself that was handy with mop and bucket. Second when there was a commotion on board especially up on the bridge there was sometimes an opportunity for him to get into liquor storage rooms and this craft had a king’s ransom. For a goodly time his thirst had been set on getting more of the ancient soju.
    Last edited by Blinker; 08-21-2003 at 05:04 PM.

....zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLOOOOOOOPP PPPPPPPPPPPP

"What the Hey????? "

The slightly rotund man looks around.

"Stella Dear . . . . . .

"Stella Dear . . . . .

"Bless the great bird of the Galaxy . . .
    I AM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No MORE ANDROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!
    "

I, Harcourt Fenton Mudd, have a clean slate. I can begin again.
    "Now lets see what we can do to improve my life around this place . . . . Hmmmm, I detect the clink of soju bottles just down the hall. Don't mind if I do . . .

------------------------------

"You see, " said the Guardian," he has invaded another story. Kirk, I have called you back to help rid BlackSeal's story of this mennace. Only you and your crew have defeated him - TWICE. And so shall you do again.

As always, should you or any of your ST-TOS crew be caught or killed, the TB2K mods will dis-avow any knowledge of you or your actions.

Good Luck, Jim.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by NWPhotog; 08-21-2003 at 05:28 PM.
    Hold fast to your dreams.
    For without dreams
    life is a broken-winged bird
    that cannot fly.

The Guardian added," Unless of course you would rather take on this Galactic mennace . . . .
    Attached Images
    For without dreams
    that cannot fly.

while that was going on.................

still in Black Seals chambers Yammy and GILTRIC were being challenged to yet another battle.

Black Seal said "OK, if either of you think you are MAN enough, you go ahead and try to drink me under the table. Counting on his cyber inplants to save him he taunted them.

Yammy and GILTRIC, knowing it was their lives and livelyhoods at stake drank.........

Shot after shot of rum, Heinieken after Heinieken.

GILTRIC passed out first a Black Seal laughed, Yammy only snicked. Several more rounds went by and Black Seal was feeling his oats and yes, Yammy was still standing.

What Black Seal didn't know was that she was a cyborg as well but her replacement parts were a bit different, being a female and all....she had the replacement parts to make sure she kept herself a LADY so no matter what she did that was part of her make up.

After another hour or two of friendly playing with GILTRIC passout half the time they talked.

Finally, after all of Black Seals earlier battles and the added drink he needed a sleep break whereas Yammy was still going strong.
    (Imagine that!)

When that happened, Yammy got onto hyperspace and called in 'Q' her buddy and he made sure that Black Seal was put in the brigg and Yammy was put on the bridge.

Yammy was in a situation then, where do I go?

She had no idea what to do.

GILTRIC participated in the feats of drinking prowess but was unfazed by the amount of alchohol consumed. GILTRIC was Fir Borg a cybernetically enhanced Irishman one of the last survivors of the planet Celticia VII.

During GILTRIC's little nap in the swank chambers of Black Seal: L.O.T.S.P.s' BDA35 he ran a sub routine through his commo matrix and put a call in to Thor of the Asgard. Thor was busy fending off some sort of mutant Lego invasion on his homeworld, so GILTRIC had to call someone else. GILTRIC called Robert Urich but he was in the middle of hauling 20 Terra tons of ice for a Kennedy clan cocktail party. He even tried his old friend Ben, but Ben had a headache and was on his way to the Alderberran aspirin works for a powder.

"there's got to be someone who can get me off this ship"

Before GILTRIC could make another call, all the lights and ship sysystems went offline, moments later he felt a series of thuds, which in his experience meant another ship was outside and had deployed its grapple arms to secure itself to Black Seal:L.O.T.S.P.s' BDA35...or the series of thuds meant Aunt Bunny had destroyed another set of stairs.

Being in the dark did not bother GILTRIC, for GILTRIC was Fir Borg and Fir Borgs have the ability to see red. Another trait inherited through his Celtician ancestry.

GILTRIC left the swank chamber and headed for the bridge, donning his peril sensitive occular enhancers just in case.

Harcourt, unnoticed by the others, found his way into the deep wine cellar and found an unknown stash of Romulan Ale and another substance that he only knew as "green".
    "Those rookies upstairs don't know how to drink! Bottoms up, old chap", he said.
    After thirty minutes of "green" and Romulan ale, Horcourt slid slowly down the wall and passed out with a calm contented smile on his face.

Waking the next morning, with a headache as big as the Delta Vega Nebula, Harcourt stumbled out of the cellar to discover . . . .
    For without dreams
    that cannot fly.